Oak Point Associates is a dynamic, full-service architecture and engineering firm with offices in Biddeford, ME and Portsmouth, NH. We work on projects of all sizes, with our largest market sectors being in educational design (K-12 and University/College) and Federal Government contracts.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated, registered architect with a passion for the design and detailing of buildings, sustainability and the overall construction process. If you are eager to take the next step in your career and join a company that provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
- A Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- 5 plus years of experience
- Architectural License preferred but not required
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with Autodesk Revit and AutoCad, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
- U.S. Citizenship
- The physical capacity to conduct on-site building reviews, including carrying a ladder and field work bag, and climbing a ladder to access above-ceiling spaces
- Helping to coordinate construction documents
- Generating renderings and graphics to communicate design elements
- Conducting existing condition surveys
- Preparing estimates of probable cost
- Researching and applying codes and standards
- Communicating clearly, professionally and cordially with colleagues, clients, and authorities
Oak Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, company-sponsored medical insurance, life insurance, medical and dependent care flex plans, continuing education reimbursement, and a 401K match.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Captain Position”. No phone calls, please.