Oak Point Associates is a dynamic, full-service architecture and engineering firm with offices in the vibrant cities of Biddeford, ME and Portsmouth, NH. Our work focuses on projects of all sizes, with our largest market sectors being in K-12 Education, Higher Education and Federal Government contracts.
We foster a company culture that encourages wellness, and offer numerous outings during the year, company ski condos, and a company Strava group that collaborates on a yearly fitness goal.
We offer competitive salaries, licensure assistance, paid time off, health insurance, continuing education reimbursement, 401K match and a flexible work schedule.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated, Architectural Designer with a passion for the design and detailing of buildings, sustainability, and the overall construction process to join our award-winning team. If you are eager to take the next step in your career and join a company that provides a supportive work environment, excellent benefits, and opportunities for professional growth, this may be the ideal opportunity for you! This position is available in either of our offices.
- Assist in the development of construction documents for all phases of construction
- Generating renderings and graphics to communicate design elements
- Conducting existing condition surveys and summary reports
- Preparing estimates of probable cost
- Researching and applying codes and standards
- Communicating clearly, professionally, and cordially with colleagues, clients, and authorities
- A Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-5 years of experience
- Architectural License not required, but those on the path to licensure preferred.
- An interest in sustainability and high-performance buildings
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with Autodesk Revit and AutoCad, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
- U.S. Citizenship
Oak Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, company-sponsored medical insurance, life insurance, medical and dependent care flex plans, continuing education reimbursement, and a 401K match.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Architectural Designer”. No phone calls, please.