Are you an Electrical Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity with an A/E firm? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment that supports professional development and growth? Our work culture is fun and flexible. We sponsor numerous opportunities for team building, social gatherings, and outdoor recreation during the year.
Oak Point Associates is a dynamic, full-service architecture and engineering firm with 75 employees and two offices (in Portsmouth, NH and Biddeford, ME). We work on projects of all sizes, with our largest market sectors being in educational design (K-12 and University/College) and Federal Government contracts. We are seeking a full-time, energetic and talented engineer to join our electrical department in our Biddeford office.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET) degree from an accredited university, preferably with a power or building sciences component
- Pursuit for licensure path is highly preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Interest in designing electrical systems for commercial, institutional, and government buildings and facilities
- Design of power, lighting, communication and electronic security systems
- Collaboration with other engineers, architects, interior designers and landscape architects to develop creative design solutions
- Typical designs include one-line diagrams, conduit and wire sizing, panelboard schedules, device and fixture layouts, lighting calculations and preparation of specifications and cost estimates
Oak Point Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, company-sponsored medical insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, medical and dependent care flex plans, continuing education reimbursement, and a 401K match.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Electrical Engineer Position”. No phone calls, please.